Lowrys Old-Fashioned Christmas Parade Rules
The following rules are designed to help maintain the safety of everyone involved in the parade, as well as the integrity of the parade itself. Please abide by these rules so that everyone, participants and spectators, at the end-of-the-day will have had a wonderful, safe time in Lowrys.
1) There is no entry fee, but registration is required for every unit in the parade. The registration # must be displayed on the entry during the parade. If the entry is a horse club, every horse must have a #, but the entry can be listed under one saddle club name, address and phone #. All numbers will be picked up at the registration table inside the Lowrys School Community Center on parade day. If you're part of a large group, please ask whose name was used to pre-register your group before you check-in...it will speed things up!
2) The maximum width an entry can be is 12'.
3) Farm equipment, farm livestock and walking entries are the only entries allowed.
4) No cars, trucks, golf carts, UTVs, ATVs, lawn mowers or construction equipment are allowed.
5) No unauthorized vendors of any kind will be permitted.
A special thanks to photographers Steve Bishop and Bill Marion for donating their beautiful photographs to create our website!